Liberal Cupcake trying to change the world and maintain her sprinkles.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Brillant tattoo ideas that would be Cosmo approved

In a recent issue of Cosmo they did a wonderful flowchart of whether or not you should get a tattoo. One of the cases they listed that you should in fact get a tattoo would be when you desire to permanently scar yourself with a meaningful song lyric. 


So I've come up with a list of great song lyrics that I think would make amazing tattoos!


On your wrist:

"I wanna hold your hand"
"You bleed just to know you're alive"
"And I feel fine"
"I got a feeling"


On your lower back(tramp stamps):

"I don't think you're ready for this jelly"
"I said what, what"
"Do you feel like a man?"
"I hope you had the time of your life"
"Rude boy, can you get it up?"
"What you gonna do with all that junk?"
"Dumps like a truck"
"Please tell mom this is not her fault"
"Heaven aint close in a place like this"
"I hope my boyfriend don't mind it"


On your ankle:

"walk this way"
"help I'm alive"


On the back of your neck:

"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
"I'll be watching you"


Anywhere:

"Bury me in memory"
"This shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S"
"So what, I'm still a rock star"
"Never gonna give you up"

To be fair, I find everything better when tattoo'd above someone's ass. 



No comments:

Post a Comment