Liberal Cupcake trying to change the world and maintain her sprinkles.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

OMFG THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

WHY DO WE KEEP LIVING IN PLACES WHERE THE FLOOR SUDDENLY AND WITHOUT WARNING BECOMES LAVA?

Seriously, I can't jump from the bed to the night stand to the box we never unpacked by the door to the coat rack and climb over the laundry hamper every morning just so I can take a shower.


Also, shouldn't there be some kind of regulations about buildings with lava prone floors? I mean of course I have lava boots with me at all times but what about deep lava? 

Waiting for the floor of lava to cool and harden into igneous rock so I can have breakfast is not as awesome as it sounds. I sit on the edge of the bed poking the floor with my toe to see if it is safe while thinking about how hungry I am and why don't I just keep the bagels next to the bed and heat them on the lava? 

Well, the hot magma is cooled and I should head to work. Hopefully the train to work isn't filled with dragons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment